Careful attention to the following instructions will help ensure your comfort and reduce the possibility of complications:
- Do not eat of drink anything (including water) after midnight the day of your surgery
- Bathe or shower the morning of surgery to minimize the chance of infection
- Remove all make-up, nail polish and jewelry
- Wear loose and casual clothing, especially when procedures involve the extremities
- Arrange for an adult to drive you home and to stay with you for the first night following your surgery if you are scheduled for general anesthetic or sedation
- You will be contacted by phone before your surgery at Centrum Surgical Center, to get a brief medical history and answer any of you questions.